Sept 14-16, 2022
AN ACTION-ORIENTED SUMMIT ON THE DATA AND DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE PRECISION MEDICINE NEEDS TO THRIVE
Stakeholders across the healthcare system face significant barriers to the effective implementation of precision medicine.
Solutions must carefully consider the practical realities of a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
This Summit provides influential leaders a candid, collaborative forum to define and implement solutions that connect the genetic health information network.
An intimate meeting of influential leaders from across in the Genetic Health Information Network
Representing all stakeholders in this ecosystem, including
- Health plans
- Hospital systems
- Policy makers
- Patients & Advocates
- IT Vendors
2022 Organizing Committee
The only multi-stakeholder gathering focused on solving the data, digital infrastructure, and economic challenges facing precision medicine
Intimate, carefully curated, invitation-only gathering
Full spectrum of stakeholders
Focused on needs and solutions
Collaborative, discussion-oriented format
Chatham-house rules — non-attribution
No sponsored talks, sales pitches or marketing lists
Published conference summary and recommendations
Identify and resolve practical barriers facing precision medicine by
- Improving the capture of clinical effectiveness and economic value data
- Simplifying the test ordering and resulting workflow for clinicians, hospitals and labs
- Streamlining the genetic test billing, adjudication and payment process
- Reducing the frequency of misordered tests and surprise bills for patients
- Empowering patients to harness the insights in their genetic makeup for greater health
+78 Net Promoter Score
This Summit is back by popular demand thanks to the enthusiastic response of last year’s participants.