Last updated: August 1, 2022
To protect the health and safety of participants, support staff, and the communities in which we live and work, precautionary protocols will be instituted at the Summit. This event assembles approximately 100 leaders from across healthcare, genetics, and technology, and the goal is to host a thoughtful, impactful meeting in as safe an environment as possible.
Because the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 continue to evolve, these measures may change in the lead-up to the event. We appreciate participants’ flexibility as we seek to respond to the changing environment.
- Vaccination is required. All participants and organizers must be fully vaccinated by a COVID-19 vaccine authorized (either fully or for emergency use) by the FDA or WHO.
- Negative test results are required. All participants and organizers must take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival at the Summit and come to our check-in desk with proof of a negative test (a photo from a home test readout is acceptable) in order to register.
- On-site testing will be provided for those participants who do not bring proof of a negative test, or who wish to take another test for additional precautions.
- Participants who have had Covid within 60 days of the event (and have subsequently been cleared with a negative test result or experienced 2 weeks symptom-free) can be exempted from the testing policy upon request
- Participants who cannot join due to a positive test will be refunded their event registration purchase.
- Masks are optional and will be provided. Given participants will be fully vaccinated and recently tested, masks will be optional for in-person sessions at the event venue.
The meeting will be conducted following in accordance with guidance from federal, state, and local health authorities. In addition, participants are urged to comply with travel guidelines issued by the CDC when traveling to and from the event.
Finally, due to the format and design of the meeting, it is unlikely a virtual alternative is feasible. If the Summit is canceled by organizers, participant registration costs will be refunded.
Questions or concerns about these measures can be directed to [email protected].